We just spent a really fun weekend in Vail with friends, dancing under the stars at the first-ever Powabunga music festival and taking advantage of a spring powder day. Here are some of my favorite Sunday afternoon reads from around the web.
1. Should we be dry brushing? (The Cut)
2. A breakdown of Marie Kondo's Konmari Method so you don't have to binge watch the show (Lonny Mag
3. London's most Instagrammable cafes (Ruby and B)
4. This underwater restaurant makes me want to book a flight to Norway ASAP (Demilked)
5. Stop apologizing (Swiss Miss)
6. Dubai hotel concierges on the most over-the-top requests (Coveteur)